Well, the Christmas season is upon us. Man that came so fast. I was counting the weeks I have left at school until Christmas break. It is only 3 full weeks. Crazy. I will be totally ready for the break when those three weeks have passed, especially because I have my hard group of kids this week and the last week before break. I only get my good group for one week. Sad!
Not much is happening around here. Our Christmas tree goes up today, which I am very excited about. There won't be many presents under it because we are heading to Oregon for Ch

ristmas. But it will still be fun. Last year Kory and I started a tradition that his family has had for almost 30 years. Each year they buy an ornament from Hallmark. It's a series ornament so it has the same character(s), just a different scene. Kory and I got our first one last year--the seventh in the series. Yesterday, we went and got the next in the series. Here's a picture of it. That's Snowball and Tuxedo sharing some cocoa. Isn't it CUTE?

This is the one that Kory's family does every year. It's always an Eskimo and so cute. They have every single one in the series, minus the very first one. Such a fun little tradition.
2 comments:
We do ornaments every year, too! UR has all the Star Trek ornaments dating back to the first one in 1989. There are so many they have their own tree. And every year we get 3 of the same ornament, something that represents an event in the past year if possible. Each boy gets one and we put one on our family tree. Very fun! Traditions are the best.
Can't wait to see you when you come up to WA--it's been since your wedding!
How fun! Do you have a Hallmark ornament from the year you guys were married? I know how to get one cheap...
Post a Comment