Saw this on my Aunt's website and thought I would do it too. Enjoy.
8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
1. 1st grade (though not by choice sometimes)
2. Facebook
3. Kory
4. the nephew
5. Settlers of Catan: Cities and Knights
6. helping my students progress
7. shoes
8. I guess clothing in general!
8 words or phrases I use daily:
1. Get your homework folders and put them in your book boxes.
2. How do we walk in the halls?
3. Oh, I love_________'s folded arms!
4. Hi sweetie!
5. I love you!
6. I'm a sleepyhead.
7. Quickly, please.
8. You get a tickle!
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
1. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
2. What Not to Wear
3. BYU football
4. First
5. grade
6. takes
7. all my
8. time!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. taught 1st grade
2. ate FREE lunch from Sam's Club
3. kissed my husband
4. graded papers
5. slept
6. went on a date
7. watched BYU men's basketball
8. checked my email
8 of my favorite places to eat:
1. Zupa's
2. Cafe Rio
3. Red Robin (I highly recommend the cheese sticks)
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. at the kitchen table
6. Tucanos
7. Lupe's (in Oregon)
8. the in-law's
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving break
2. Christmas break
3. Jon Schmidt concert in December
4. making our family of two bigger someday
5. Kory going to grad school
6. Not having to worry about substitute plans for the other class
7. Hawaii in July
8. seeing the progress of my students when May rolls around
8 Things on my wish list:
1. a house
2. an IKEA house
3. a kitten
4. a baby
5. a piano (yeah, I think big!)
6. no more spiders in my apartment
7. happy first graders
8. Kory in Grad school
8 People I tag:
1. I’m
2. not
3. gonna
4. name
5. names.
6. Play
7. or
8. not.
2 comments:
Ooh, I want an IKEA house, too! And I should have put "new kitchen floor" on my wish list. LOL
Aw, Tucano's!! That place was my favorite when I was in UT.
Post a Comment