Saturday, November 1, 2008

School pics-cont'd






So, since I can't figure out for the life of me how to arrange several pictures on my blog, you're getting another post for my new classroom pictures. Look how much space there is!! AND OUTSIDE WINDOWS! The whiteboard on the left in the picture with the two whiteboards will soon be removed and replaced with an interactive whiteboard called Promethean Board. The kids can interact with it and it's a VERY fun toy! I'm looking forward to having one. Most of the pictures show what my room looked like before I tackled the unpacking and arranging job. The other two show my room all nice and ready for kidlets. Can I just say I love all the SPACE??? and no orange carpet or brown wall! Yahoo!

2 comments:

MarieC said...

Looks great! What a beautiful new classroom--love all the extra light!

This is a weird way to do it, but when you post pictures on your blog, put them up before typing any text. Also, you can put up 5 at a time, but for some reason lately they are getting put up in reverse order, so if I have 5 pictures to put up, I add them in reverse order. Does that make sense? It's weird, but it works.

Chloe and Tyler said...

Wow, that classroom is huge! That will be so nice to have all that space. I'm sure you're not going to miss Oakridge too much:D