Sunday, December 7, 2008

Craziness

Oh, sigh! I really should be in bed, but I also should write here again. So much has been happening. I've had two long conversations with my principal this week--she gave me the evil face when I jokingly threatened to quit! My crazy class gets crazier by the minute and I become a teacher that I don't like when they are with me. One of the students' parents told me their son doesn't like me. Join the club. I should charge a fee. I am VERY strict with that group because they are so crazy. Even my angel Hannah missed a recess this week for misbehavior. That is NOT like her at all. Thankfully, I have a completely supportive principal and a majority of parents who are being so patient with our situation of finding a new Spanish teacher. Any ideas for a gift for a principal that I adore more than words can express?

No comments: