So Aunt Marie left this on her blog for me to complete (i.e. she tagged me!) and I started it once, then never finished it! Let's try it one more time and see if I can get the whole thing done.
3 Joys:
1) Kory (My husband)
2) Jase (my nephew)
3) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
3 Fears:
1) one or more of my first graders not being ready for second grade
2) having to work when I have children
3) roller coasters (the fear used to be a lot worse, now I can somewhat handle them)
3 Goals:
1) Learn to play guitar
2) Have children
3) have my own house
3 Obsessions:
1) Jase (the nephew)
2) Settlers of Catan: Cities and Knights
3) shoes
3 Random Facts:
1) One of my legs is ever so slightly longer than the other
2) I was proposed to by a member from my mission (and he was dead serious)
3) Even though I'm obsessed with shoes, I think my husband has more pairs of shoes than I do (His last count was thirty-something!)
Alright so there's a little about me. Now, I think I have to tag people to be it so let's see: Airie, Jamie, and Stella. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment