Saturday, August 23, 2008

Screwed up emotions

I'm in Oregon; just got back from my friend's wedding reception. I thought it would be different, and my emotions are all screwed up right now. I cried (more like blubbered) once today already for many different reasons. It's just crazy and weird. Her wedding was beautiful in the Portland Temple and the reception was gorgeous and fun but, there's just some emotions that I need to get past before I can fully accept that she's married. No worries, she and I are good friends and we're not in a fight or anything, I just have issues! I feel like I need to pour out my soul and my feelings, but doing it to her would not be nice so I'll just pray...with the tissue box next to me. Gosh I'm pathetic and apologize to anyone who read this entry. UGH! Just needed to get some things off my chest as much as possible.

1 comment:

MarieC said...

You're NOT pathetic! Human, yes. Pathetic, no. Love you bunches!