Friday, August 29, 2008

SEPs-part 2

Let's just say, they went a whole lot better on days two and three! But seriously, that whole anti-homework situation ate at me all night. I didn't fall asleep as quickly that night because I just was so shocked by the situation and that mother! Oh my word! Now that I've had her child in my class for a week, I can see the effects of her "no homework" choice. Her daughter cannot problem solve to save her life, she has a hard time working, and she is very needy. When she can't figure out that if she asks Andrie to move over, he will because he's sitting in her spot and has to come tell me EVERY SINGLE TIME it happens, there's a problem. Ugh! And yes, it happens quite often. Andrie has a hard time with some things.

Anyway, on a happier note: all week this group that I've had has made me crazy. I prayed last night that they would be good today because if they weren't I think I would go completely insane and compared to yesterday, they were fantastic! I think I'll be utilizing prayer mode more often concerning this issue. :) Plus having two cute visitors in my classroom after school made my day as well.

My life until May 29 now officially revolves around two groups of kidlets. They're so cute, but sometimes.....

That's all!

No comments: