Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This one is quick!

So far, so good. There will be days that are better than others, but overall, I think my kids this year already know how to behave better than my groups last year. The second grade Dual Immersion teachers are having one h*** of a time already! They come to lunch exasperated and ask me all sorts of questions about their students.

I miss my Hannah. She gave me a hug today at lunch. I only miss her when I see her--odd, but true. Though, I do have this year where Jennifer and Dani get so excited to see me in the halls when they are in Spanish for the week. Funny thing is, I know Jennifer will give me a run for my money but she is, overall, a good girl! Oh, and can I tell you that Hyrum and Max are wayyyyyy too cute for words? Oh their faces; I can't stand how adorable they are! Once Max learns to raise his hand, he'll be irresistable. May those two front teeth not grow in until second grade! ;)

The parents seem pretty normal as well. Hopefully that will last. I still have 170 more days to keep them happy. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Who are the second grade teachers this year anyway? Glad you have a good group of kids this year, that's worth a million dollars.

MarieC said...

I have 177 more days, personally. I am LOVING being at the elementary school. So much fun, I can hardly stand it. :-D