Hi. Just found Black Widow number two lurking WAYYYYYY too close to our home. It was right inside the outside door. The first one was between the window and the screen, so there was no way that one was getting into our home. Kory and I went at it with bug/spider/roach killer. This one I found when my visiting teacher walked in and I immediately doused it in the killer spray again. THAT one could have gotten in my house. Now I'm freaking out slightly. The first one I think was male and harmless (apparently the males don't bite, or they're not harmful if they do bite) but this one I just found was a female--red spot on her tummy!! The females are dangerous. I officially want to move, now. Two black widows within about a week of each other, yeah, me not happy!
Since blogger won't upload my bridals from a few weeks ago, I now will go contemplate the best way to calmly tell Kory when he returns from his Young Men's activity that I would like to move.
No comments:
Post a Comment