and then I found some on ebay but I can't get the picture on here. Anyway, I am IN LOVE with this fabric. So adorable!! I was thinking either solid Primary colors as in-between pieces or finding some cute apple print. Ooooh, wouldn't that be FANTASTIC??? Yeah, I'm a little nuts.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Brilliant Idea
Okay, so I think I'm really going nuts! This sewing thing is getting slightly out of hand. But, as I was sewing another row for the Christmas quilt tonight, I thought "Hmmm.....wouldn't it be just adorable to make a school-theme rag quilt? I could even give it to Diane as a gift and a little brown nosing as well." So I hopped on the internet and found this one:
and then I found some on ebay but I can't get the picture on here. Anyway, I am IN LOVE with this fabric. So adorable!! I was thinking either solid Primary colors as in-between pieces or finding some cute apple print. Ooooh, wouldn't that be FANTASTIC??? Yeah, I'm a little nuts.
and then I found some on ebay but I can't get the picture on here. Anyway, I am IN LOVE with this fabric. So adorable!! I was thinking either solid Primary colors as in-between pieces or finding some cute apple print. Ooooh, wouldn't that be FANTASTIC??? Yeah, I'm a little nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brown nosing to Diane isn't such a bad idea:) Love all your quilting, I wish you could teach me.
Post a Comment