Thursday, October 2, 2008

School picture

This is a picture of our new school (it looks slightly different from this). My class room is the farthest right corner on the bottom. 9 more school days until we officially start, Oct. 20 at the new place. We're moving over fall break (2 days) and it's going to be wild. We got a grand tour of the school on Monday and it's absolutely gorgeous and fun. If any of you saw my facebook status, my classroom is the only one that is not finished. Diane said that when it came around to doing cabinetry work, my classroom got completely let off the plans. She has been so apologetic. I suppose I just have to deal with what I have. I'll try to take pictures of it and post them here soon.

School is just crazy busy. I have one group of kids that makes me want to retire every day I have them! Kory has even said he notices a difference in me when I have that group of kids. *sigh* I just don't know what to do. That's all!

No comments: