Monday, October 13, 2008

untimely injury

Yeah, all I need is a back injury during the week that we're moving to our new school. It is not a constant pain, but one of those where if I bend in any way my lower back screams at me!! So, my back was so stiff today from standing so straight and sitting so straight and hardly bending at all! I felt bad that I couldn't do much in my new classroom and that Kory had to do all the work because he didn't want me injured anymore. It's sweet of him to help me and I'm grateful for the help but I'm just the kind of person where if I'm not working on something that's mine and someone else is doing it for me, I feel bad and unproductive.

I've got pictures now of my old classroom and the new place with all my junk piled in the middle of the room. I'll put them up when I can actually bend and get my camera. Plus, I don't feel like putting them up right now. I want to go back to my heating pad!

1 comment:

MarieC said...

Ouch! Hope your back is better soon, and thank goodness for your sweet hubby who helps you when you are out of commission!