Friday, October 17, 2008

nooks and crannies

I'm half awake at 9:00pm writing this entry. I was ready for bed at 8:00! I have been working my hind end off in my classroom and still am not finished. It looks ready for students, but I know the little nooks and crannies that need to be taken care of--which will happen tomorrow. Yes, Saturday. It's rare that I actually go to my classroom and work on a Saturday, but tomorrow such will be the case. *sigh* It's down to the nitty gritty and that's the worst part. You have pieces here and there that you're not quite sure how to approach so it's basically you standing there and staring. Yup, that could possibly be me tomorrow. I am very tired and just want to go to bed. Off I go. Pictures soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Don't worry. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You will have a brand spanking new classroom soon! Yipee!