Sunday, September 21, 2008

What to say?

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had much to say. Hmmm.....I love my husband. My nephew is super cute. 1 more month until we move to our new school.

That's about it. Though I continue to get parents writing me notes or emails about how their child is bored because everything is too easy for them. They are very understanding about my time constraints and preparing something else for their child to be engaged in while I teach the majority of my class that needs the instruction. It gets a little frustrating, but I'm glad that I'm able to work with the parents and have them be so understanding. They are great!

My principal won the Bilingual Administrator of the Year award. We are very excited for her. She totally deserves it because she is just fabulous and so patient, especially with me. :)

That's pretty much it. Hope all is well for everyone else.

No comments: