Friday, September 5, 2008

UGH!

Okay, I'll make this quick especially because there aren't pictures to make the story more entertaining.

I have this big yoga ball and I decided tonight that I wanted to bounce on it. So, I rolled it to a place in the Living Room that I deemed safe from destruction, should any accidentally occur. :) Anyway, I move the ball and behind it is this BIG, at least 2 inches long and probably almost 2 inch wide ROACH! UGH! EW! GROSS! YUCKY! KILL IT NOW!!! Oh my gosh it was so gross. I would have taken a picture as evidence, but it started to move and when it moves, that's the end of it all! Thank goodness for brave, knightly husbands who aren't afraid to squish roaches and spiders on the floor or on the wall. I'm just surprised it was such a clean squish--that thing was huge! I was expecting roach guts all over the carpet, but there was nothing. Yay for Kory! Many kisses to him.

Yeah, now I'm afraid one will join us in bed. EW!

2 comments:

MarieC said...

I think a better title for this post would have been "EWWWWWW!" LOL. Seriously that is gross! I don't know if UR would have taken on a roach (probably, as one of his mission apartments was literally crawling with them), but I do know that if there's a spider in the house, I have to deal with it!

Jamie said...

Two inches long and two inches wide, huh. So was it a square or a round roach? And killing spiders. Shame on you Michele, didn't I teach you better when we were growing up? Incidentally, the reason there weren't roach guts all over the carpet is because it probably wasn't dead, just stunned. Those exoskeletons are pretty tough.