School's out now. Hooray! All of the 1st grade teachers were glad to see this year go. When the principal comments on more than one occasion about how crazy our 1st graders are, you know it's gonna be a legendary group. It was! We had everything ailing our students from Bipolar disease to a father killed in the Haiti earthquake to students pulling major attitude with the principal. Oh yes, we had it all in first grade and now....
SUMMER VACATION!!
The adventures in at the Sekaquaptewa's have begun. House hunting is our biggest adventure at the moment. We've found a house we like (that's an understatement!), but it's a short sale (in other words, the waiting game begins. don't ask why it's called "short sale" cuz I really don't know)! Our offer is in and now we wait...and wait...and wait...yeah, still waiting. *sigh*
Along with house hunting comes grad school for Kory which gives me 4 hours every Tuesday night to pretty much hang out. He still expresses how good it feels to be back in school and that he's excited about it. That makes me happy as well; now I don't have to feel like the nagging wife anymore.
Soon I'll post pictures of the bag, chapstick, and perfume that Jase picked out for my birthday present. Oh, but the picture he drew me is the absolute best. I'll try to post again soon.
2 comments:
So exciting!! Where is the house? Let me know when you want to get together this summer!
So, I say we have some sister time this summer on some of those Tuesdays. You know, why not kill a few hours bonding? haha
Post a Comment