She handed me a gift wrapped in this:
Inside was a little recipe book made by her mom of some of her favorite recipes! All of the pages were 3x5 on absolutely adorable scrapbook paper. I am soooooo excited to use some of the recipes like Chicken Curry, Banana Bread, and Taco Soup. Penny has previously brought me cute gifts. On "Meet Your Teacher" night (which is our equivalent of Back-To-School night), she hadn't even officially met me but brought me a bag full of teacher goodies: markers, post-its, crayons, glue sticks, ANNNNND hand sanitizer; I'm sure there was something for Christmas, I just can't remember what at the moment; St. Patrick's Day included a little flower pot painted black with green paper Easter grass inside, Rolos (to represent the gold) and 5 different colors of pipe cleaners, bent to look like a rainbow, stuck inside. What a doll. I wish I could post a picture of her. All this cuteness fit's her to a T. Yeah, pretty much, I'm the COOLEST TEACHER EVER!! The most humble, too. *wink* I just love this because it gives me fun, simple, and cheap ideas for when my children have totally awesome teachers.Now, changing students (but not lacking in cuteness): I just had to blog this.
About 2 months ago, we had an art show. Each class had to do a self-portrait, a piece of art from another country, and a free choice piece. Here is my Hyrum's too-cute-for-words self-portrait:

This was by far mine and Silvia's favorite. I have no idea why. That's not really what Hyrum looks like. He's much, much cuter in person. ;) Silvia and I wanted to keep it, but his parents purchased it so I guess a picture will have to do. *sigh* No one can stop this cuteness. NO ONE!
1 comment:
So cute! You gotta love that. I miss you! I bet the Primary kids sang super cute today for their moms!
Post a Comment