Here's me on my first attempt:
I had to wait for Jamie to go all the way up the course next to me to she could get bird's eye views. Sorry about the sideways pics. I couldn't rotate the pictures.
I MADE IT!!So, as you can see, my life continues to be filled with adventure.
Other updates:
1) Kory and I are looking into buying a house (whoa! don't get too excited. We haven't even met with anyone to find out how much we qualify for on a loan)
2) I thought Anthony (from my "out of the mouths of babes" stories) could not get any cuter...then he showed up at school on Monday with glasses. Let me tell you what...when that child wears his glasses ANNND his hood on his jacket, it is way. too. cute. Oh, and he said to Silvia a couple weeks ago: "My mom is going to get pregnant tonight." :-) Love. that. child...most days.
3) 32 more days of school
4) Finished a rag quilt for a friend and am almost finished with my sister-in-law's rag quilt for her birthday this Tuesday. I'll post pictures later for secrecy purposes. ;)
5) Won about $150 with my NCAA college basketball March Madness bracket. I entered 1 bracket at Kory's work (entries are $5) and the winner would take all the money from all the entries. Yeah, his boss says I'm not allowed to enter next year. Go Duke Blue Devils.
6) Kory kinda sorta started grad school. He has this portfolio class right now that determines if you get into the actual program. He's done well so far.
That's our life in a jiffy.
Other updates:
1) Kory and I are looking into buying a house (whoa! don't get too excited. We haven't even met with anyone to find out how much we qualify for on a loan)
2) I thought Anthony (from my "out of the mouths of babes" stories) could not get any cuter...then he showed up at school on Monday with glasses. Let me tell you what...when that child wears his glasses ANNND his hood on his jacket, it is way. too. cute. Oh, and he said to Silvia a couple weeks ago: "My mom is going to get pregnant tonight." :-) Love. that. child...most days.
3) 32 more days of school
4) Finished a rag quilt for a friend and am almost finished with my sister-in-law's rag quilt for her birthday this Tuesday. I'll post pictures later for secrecy purposes. ;)
5) Won about $150 with my NCAA college basketball March Madness bracket. I entered 1 bracket at Kory's work (entries are $5) and the winner would take all the money from all the entries. Yeah, his boss says I'm not allowed to enter next year. Go Duke Blue Devils.
6) Kory kinda sorta started grad school. He has this portfolio class right now that determines if you get into the actual program. He's done well so far.
That's our life in a jiffy.
2 comments:
It was fun seeing you and the boys had a good time rock climbing!
Hey Chicka! Miss you! That's exciting about looking into houses, we know some people in the biz now, if you want some names :) You should look in Orem, I hear the people there are fabulous...
Post a Comment