Thursday, June 17, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

On the day of my birthday, my parents and Kory and I went to my in-laws to have dinner with them. I hadn't made mention to them that it was my birthday so I wasn't expecting them to remember or even get me anything. While both families were in the living room chatting, Jase and Kali brought me a big bag. It was a birthday present. Here's what was inside:
If you look up at the top right, that's a little bottle of perfume and some chapstick. All of this came from GAP. Kali said Jase picked out the perfume and chapstick and helped in the choosing of the bag. He's such a girl! :)
After I opened this gift Jase remembered a picture he had drawn for me.
Up top is says: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I'm sure he had help spelling all the words, but he wrote all the letters by himself. Oh, and the picture next to his name, "that's a heart, " says Jase. :)This is the other side of the paper. That's me and Jase. He told me that he had drawn four presents for me because he's four and the other presents are for him. :) This picture proudly hangs on my refrigerator! It's the only one he's ever drawn for me and he was SO proud to give it to me. Basically, I have the cutest nephew on the planet.

1 comment:

Arycca Brothers said...

Happy birthday!! I'm sorry I didn't know about it, but I hope it was great!