Please answer truthfully:
In recent circumstances I have come to the conclusion that some things in life need to change. In order for me to continue moving forward, as my blog title states, I need your suggestions and HONEST answers, please.
Have I ever made you feel like I am better than you? If so, what was the situation? If not, lplease give suggestions for helping me get over this icky awful feeling that I make every person feel like I'm better than them.
Thank you! I look forward to your suggestions and input.
4 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Not only have I never ever ever gotten this feeling from you directed toward me, I have never seen you treat anyone like you thought you were better than them. Never.
Love you bunches...
SO, I saw on your facebook status that you had put a question on your blog and first off...I didn't even know you had a blog but now you're linked as a friend on mine....and second off I wasn't expecting that question because hello...you've NEVER made me feel that way! I'm sorry that there are circumstances going on that make you feel like maybe people feel like that, but rest assured I don't! Love yeah!
I also saw your facebook status and didn't know until now you had a blog. To answer your question, in the one year you were my roomie I don't remember ever feeling that way about you.
If you'd like to look at my blog stevenelliegoode.blogspot.com I will need your email address. We are private so I'll need to invite you before you can look.
Hey sis, you should take this to heart from me more than most; because lets face it, we may be sisters, but we don't always get along. Despite that you've never acted like you thought you were better than me. You have your faults, and I have mine, but I don't think that's one of them. Sounds like you and I have hit similar situations recently. Give me a ring sometime and let's get together and chat. Talking it out with your sometimes harsh big sister might help.
Post a Comment