Monday, April 7, 2014

Well there was supposed to be the cutest video ever of my CB leading the choir during General Conference, but my lack of "tech-i-ness" now makes this entry only mediocre compared to the super coolness that it would have been!

It's been forever since I've blogged.  My goal was to blog once a month with E's stats and updates, but I have been so busy that this blog has not taken priority.  Honestly, I don't know how hard-core bloggers do it, but kudos to them for keeping updates.

So onto my babies because that's probably why you came to visit my blog.

First, we'll start with the oldest child: CB

She is amazing! I love her with all my heart and soul. It's true. I really do love her that much and each day that love gets bigger and deeper.  She is so stinking smart.  She is kind. She is aware of EVERYTHING, she asks questions; she's curious; her comprehension of conversations and situations astounds me every time. But most of all, she is the BEST BIG SISTER a kid could ever want.  One of the first things out of her mouth every morning is: "I wanna go see my baby E." She can hardly wait to get her foot braces off, change out of her jammies, and go see her "sistuh." Because of that, I love her even more.

She's getting tall...too tall.  She doesn't look like a little girl some days.  Where has my baby gone? She loves her monkey, Koko that K originally gave to me wayyyyyy back when we were still dating.  She loves Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Peppa Pig (which drives me half crazy), and Elmo.  She can quote lines from all of them, sing the theme songs, and play her own versions of what she saw on those shows.

CB LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her aunties and uncles and grandparents on both sides.  How blessed she is that so many people love her and are patient with her.

This is an old picture from the 2013 football season, but dang it's a cute one! Believe it or not, she looks young in this picture. If you saw her now, you would be amazed how much more grown-up she looks. Yup, my baby is growing up too fast! Oh, and by the way, she's all registered for pre-school in the fall! Whaaaaaaaat?

Now onto E, my little E bug.


Halloween and today.  She is so busy it's hard to get a good picture of her now.  She crawls everywhere and gets into everything.  She loves her big sister something fierce.  She claps, giggles, jabbers, eats like a pro, and snuggles better than anyone else. K and I seriously can't get enough of her! I am still so amazed at how different she is from CB. She still doesn't sleep entirely through the night (though we are working through that) and acts like she's been starved for 5 days when it's meal time. She's not even one and has grown out of her carseat.  This girl is LONG! I think at her 9 months check up she was 29.5 inches--something like the 85th percentile. Her weight was just over 16lbs.--20 something percentile. Tall and skinny like her momma.

Some fun things I love about E bug:
--When you pick her up and hold her under her arms, she kicks her feet to fast it's like she's sprinting in a race.
--She has this weird noise she makes when she sees animals--specifically my parents' cat and my in-laws' cats. It's hilarious.  It's like she's trying to talk to them.  They completely ignore her!
--She can say "dada" in the cutest voice ever!
--We are considering buying stock in those little puffy snacks.  She goes through them like a maniac (see above note about being starved for 5 days!) and LOVES feeding herself.  If we are feeding her, she gets mad, but oh well.  She can't completely feed herself yet. Silly girl!
--Did I mention she loves her big sister? Yeah. She does.

That's about it. More later.


No comments: