I figured I should update with something. There has been so much going on it's hard to know where to begin and what to even write about.
I'm happy that the end of the school year is 3 1/2 weeks away. Even though I have two good groups of kids this year, it's hard to come to work every day when there's a little one waiting for you to take care of her. Thankfully, Grandma and Grandpa help out with that during the day and I cherish my evenings, weekends, and breaks with her. My baby girl is getting too big, too fast! I tell her to stop growing so fast, but she doesn't listen to me. :)
This morning I felt an overwhelming love for her. Not that I didn't feel that way before, but my love for her grew deeper this morning. Maybe it was because her foot braces got stuck between the bars of her crib for the 2nd morning in a row and she couldn't move, or maybe it's the way she said "ma-ma" when I walked in to rescue her, or it could just possibly be her sweet little face. Whatever it is, I love her dearly and I am so glad she's mine.
I'll just post a cute picture of my Claire Bear and then you have to wait until later for birthday and graduation blog posts.
This girl LOVES laundry baskets and hampers so when she was playing with this one, we put her inside. As you can see, it didn't bother her a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment