Saturday, March 3, 2012

stuff


There is supposed to be a video above of my baby girl giggling, but blogger is being stupid.  She's kind of a squealer, but it's all because she gets so extremely excited about her daddy!

Here's a project I did a few weeks ago; my mom and I took a class at the local fabric store, The Cotton Shop.  My needle broke right near the end of my project so I just brought it home unfinished.  Today I decided to sit down and finish it.  I think it turned out really cute.


We are planning on taking another class together called "block of the month."  We will make one block of a quilt per month and when we finish we will have an entire quilt!  I am really excited to take this class.  It should help my quilting skills.

Again, I have had experiences that make me so grateful for the blessings I have.  A friend of mine from Oregon just had her 2nd baby a week ago.  He's already gone through more than any person should have to go through in a lifetime.  He is recovering from open-heart surgery at Primary Children's Medical Center and I am so thankful I have a healthy baby and so heartbroken that this family has to go through such a huge trial!  Thankfully, PCMC doctors and nurses have been sent straight from heaven and that baby couldn't be in a better place right now.  Even my baby Claire is well taken care of for her clubbed feet, a very common birth defect.

Well, that's about it for now.

No comments: