Good gracious I am so behind on blogging. My little munchkin is getting so big, 9 months now. Acutally, she's closer to 10 months. In the past couple of months, I have had many reasons to be grateful for every single blessing I have in my life. Many things have happened to help me reflect on my blessings and I hope that Heavenly Father understands how truly grateful I am.
Some things have occured over the past month that have made me think and ponder. My interests have grown into deep desires to learn more. Some of those interests include couponing, saving money, and a more thorough knowledge of quilting and sewing. Currently the couponing and saving money is taking top priority and I'm enjoying what I have learned so far. Granted, I know almost nothing, but I do subscribe to a few different websites that help with couponing ideas and where to find great deals. I do have to give a plug for the site freebies2deals.com. This lady is amazing at finding deals and free stuff every single day! She's so great. Recently I acquired a steal of a deal because of the few things I have learned. I noticed in the Kmart ad last week that select varieties of Kellogg's cereal were 5 for $10. I had three different coupons, all for $1 off 2 boxes. So, since you don't have to buy 5 at a time to get each box of cereal for $2 a piece, I bought 6 boxes and ended up paying about $9. With the way we go through cereal here at our house, that was a steal of a deal and I was so proud of myself.
I do constantly think about my blog and know that I need to update more. I'll try, but I can't guarantee anything. Until next time! Sorry no pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment