Well, I would post some pictures, but they're on my school computer and I didn't bring that one home tonight. With this computer, I'm not sure what it will be able to handle, so I try not to put pictures on it.
Anyway, I'll wait on the graduation and Claire's birthday updates since the pictures make the update so much better.
I'm just writing here because this is MY blog. It's where I can vent, others can read, but I get to write whatever I want. It's permission from me to take a little peek into my life. If there's something I say that offends you, I can't necessarily say I'm sorry. I get offended just like you do, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt and brush it off. That is a hard thing to do; I know, because I have a hard time brushing it off but I'm learning and realizing some things just aren't worth being offended over.
I just have to say something then I'm signing out.
I absolutely hate when others think they can take advantage of someone just because they have always gotten what they wanted in life (in other words, they were spoiled). My cousin asked my mom to baby sit her baby while she got her hair done--a couple hours, right? 6 hours later my cousin picked up her baby from my mom's house with no explanation of why she took 6 hours to get her hair done. Keep in mind my mom was already watching another baby--her own granddaughter. My mom is ticked but didn't say anything! It makes me mad; the whole thing just makes me mad. Am I over-reacting? I just had to get it off my chest. Now I need to go pray that I can be more forgiving, understanding, and loving. This is just one of several situations lately that make me so angry!
1 comment:
Ay yi yi...not good at all! :-(
Sounds like in the future your mom should say "so around what time would you be back?" or "I'll need you to pick her up by _____."
Post a Comment