The Christmas Dress from Grandma
Claire can open her mouth really wide when she eats!
She ALWAYS has her hands or her finger in her mouth
Momma, look what Santa brought!
Christmas Eve night and Christmas day were spent at Meemaw and Papa's house. We spent the night, got up and went to church, then came home and opened presents. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from that event because my camera battery died! But I will take a picture of some of the loot and of her darling rocking chair that Papa got from a Reservation when he went on a recruiting trip for UVU. It is so cute!
It was fun to have a baby around for holiday celebrations and I can't wait until next year!
Maybe my next post will be about New Year's Resolutions.

1 comment:
Wow Michele, she's getting so big! And of course as cute as ever! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment