Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Our family is big on Pumpkin carving. For as long as I can remember, it has been a tradition in our family to go to a pumpkin patch and choose lots of pumpkins for carving. I would always get so excited to see how big of a pumpkin my dad could find so he could carve some fantastic pattern into it. Here are ours. These ones would be considered EASY carving!
As an adult, I haven't been a huge fan of Halloween. I love the fall season, but Halloween is definitely not one of my favorites. I think it's slightly ridiculous to spend tons of money on a Halloween costume and I'm not creative enough to come up with something super cool by myself. Plus, wearing scrubs to work is my idea of a perfect day! So, I'd rather be comfortable than cool. :)
And last, but not least, our baby kitty! She's not litter box trained yet but she is VERY good at cat napping.

No comments: