Saturday, June 18, 2011
growing
Goin' for a walk!
Love the daddy!
My baby girl is growing like a weed. I can't believe she's already six weeks old! Here are some fun things about Claire:
Favorite time: feeding time!
Favorite thing to do: snuggle with mommy and daddy
She loves to smile!
She giggles in her sleep.
Momma and daddy could stare at her all day
Hair is growing longer and longer
Getting hiccups is a routine part of the day, several times during the day.
Only cries when she's hungry or trying to pass gas!
Claire has one more set of casts, which she will get on Monday, June 20 and have until July 1st then she's DONE! All she will have are braces on her feet and legs. My baby girl is a trooper and has done so well with her treatments for club feet.
She is the most beautiful baby in the world.
I always tell Kory I can't wait for her to sleep through the night, though she is a good sleeper anyway.
It's so precious to me how much her Auntie Kali (Kory's only sister) loves her! Kali came home from work during her lunch break on Sunday just because she knew Claire would be there. She came in, said hi to us and Jase (her son), quickly grabbed a plate of food and went into the living room, where Claire was contentedly lying on the floor looking around, and laid right next to her for her entire lunch break. The two of them just talked and played (as much as a 6-week-old can do) and it was so sweet. Kali didn't even join us at the dinner table. I think she barely said 5 words to us. Then Kali told Claire she was sad to have to go back to work. Auntie Kali is in love with the baby and I think it's just about the most precious thing ever. I wish I had a picture!
That's all for the updates. I'll try more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment