Updates? Really? You want updates? I haven't posted in so long. I want to post pictures, but have been having problems with posting them here. So, I suppose my updates won't be quite as exciting with just words.
Obviously, my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I've hit 32 weeks and am starting to actually feel pregnant. It's harder to put my shoes on, stand up after sitting too long, and other "pregnant" things. Kory and I are getting so excited to meet baby girl. She still doesn't have a first name, but her middle name will be Leinani, after her great-grandmother (Lynne's mother). I figured it would be appropriate because Kory's grandmother had a Liver transplant and some health issues she was able to overcome. Since our baby girl will likely have club feet when she is born, and I know she will be strong and able to overcome this trial so early in her life, Leinani works perfectly. The next step is to decide her first name. I think it's just going to have to wait until she is born.
Kory and I have been exploring "hypnobirthing." It's amazing and I am learning so much about giving birth and why women shouldn't have to feel pain during labor. I'll save my soap box about this whole thing for another post, but ever since I've gone to these classes, I wonder why our society is so backwards about the whole childbirth process. It's unreal!
We've just been keeping busy with work and school and preparing for baby. I feel like I still have so much more to do in order to feel ready for the baby to be part of our family. That's about all for now.
1 comment:
I can't believe you've already had your baby! Congrats, I hope all is going well for you guys, and I'll hope to see some pictures of your new baby girl soon!
Post a Comment