Monday, December 20, 2010

Is it real?

Well, it's been snowing ALL day, my kids were actually not as wound up as i thought they would be, and Kory and I live in our new master bedroom and the kitchen. We're waiting for carpet to be put in everywhere else. Don't get me started on THAT fiasco.

Our new house is GREAT! That's an understatement. We love it...a lot! I think every day since we have officially been sleeping there I have said at least once, "Kory, our master bedroom is so HUGE!" That's because it is. We have so much space in there it's almost ridiculous. Don't forget about the two walk-in closets. :) Though, I have to use the closet in what we're calling "baby's room" because my closet doesn't have carpet (see above paragraph). So, I am totally looking forward to a vacation in Oregon. Moving the week before Christmas break at school, in the middle of the week is not my idea of a good time. Throw pregnancy tiredness on top of that and you have one exhausted woman! Thankfully, I haven't been sick with the pregnancy, at all!

Speaking of pregnancy, I don't believe it's real yet. I've seen the baby on an ultrasound, but that was wayyyyyy back when I was only 6 weeks and the babe looked more like a lima bean than a real human. I have, however, heard the heartbeat 3 times. Yay! It just doesn't seem real and probably won't seem real until we know for sure the gender of this little tot. Kory so badly wants a boy; I'll be excited either way.

Sorry for so much rambling and no pictures. I'll have the "after" pictures of the house whenver the carpet gets done. Until then, Happy Christmas!

No comments: