It's done. Finally! It's finished. There are a few touch ups I need to do, but the quilt is complete. Wow!! That was quite a job. I would say total, with all of the problems included, the quilt took about 30 hours to complete. Without all my troubles, it probably would have been between 20-25 hours. Here are the pictures (which certainly don't do it justice):
The whole thing

A section of the quilt
The corner. 
Thanks to Janet Peer for showing me how to do the binding. For a first timer, I think the binding looks great...Just don't look too close, please.
Total Time on quilt: 20-30 hours.
6 comments:
It's gorgeous! I am in AWE! You have to teach me. And I have to get a sewing machine.
CUTE!!!
Wow, what an accomplishment. Good job!
YAY for you!! :)
Good Job. It looks great.
HOLY COW!!! It looks awesome, you did such a great job! Pat yourself on the back from me!
Post a Comment