I know I know...it's been a while! SORRY! The quilt still isn't finished due to some attitude problems from my sewing machine. While the two of us have worked out our differences (I think), the quilt has yet to get finished. *sigh* This is taking much longer than I anticipated!
Things in my life are good. I am learning new things about myself and others. Some of those things have been hard to learn and some things are still in the process of being learned! That's the part I hate the most--the process of learning a lesson that doesn't want to be learned! Okay, I'll quit using the word learn...maybe.
Our dearest first grade colleague, Peggy, has "retired", somewhat against her will. Her health has become too much for her to manage while being a teacher so she (and her doctors) decided that Tuesday was her last day. The rest of us are curious about what the substitutes will bring and when we will be getting a new teacher for the rest of the year.
That's about it for my quick update. Sorry it's so short!
No comments:
Post a Comment