No, I'm not dead. Still surviving and the prognosis for making it to the end of this school year looks promising. I only have 3 more real days of school left, then Friday is our field day and I say adios to my little munchkins and breathe a sigh of relief. Who knows how "real" those other 3 days will be. our schedule next week is packed full of assemblies, faculty vs. staff kickball game, and yes, a party in room 106! Join us if you like!
School has been just crazy and I think I'm looking forward to the end more than anybody else in the school. I am so ready to be done. Everyone pray that this next week will FLY!
Nothing much else is happening. Kory and I have started making weekly goals. Some weeks we have been better than other weeks at fulfilling our goals, but it helps us keep things in perspective. The last few weeks have been so busy we have just kept our same goals. We write them on an index card and stick them on the bathroom mirror. I must say this time around Kory and I have both been better at completing our physical goals than our educational/school goals. Getting grad school stuff going has been like pulling teeth and I think it will still continue that way for Kory. My excuse for not studying every day for the PRAXIS is quite lame and somewhat valid. I need professional development books to study so that when I do the practice exams I'm not just pulling random ideas from my head. Finding those books has been harder than anticipated. Hmmm.....I take the test in 3 weeks. We'll see what happens.
1 comment:
Hey, congrats on almost finishing. I know exactly how you feel because it's the same way I felt last year. It will be so nice to have a long summer break. Which praxis exam are you taking because I have the study guide for the Praxis exam we took at college which I never gave back to Lynette...oops. Let me know if that's the one you need.
Post a Comment