Since I have a day off, why not blog? I am feeling so much better, thanks to beloved amoxicillin. It will be nice to go to school not feeling like I just want to lay down on the floor and take a nap--or just die!
It's not even 11:00 and I've already cleaned the bathroom and "exercised." One of my many secret ambitions is to be a dancer. I just love dancing; it makes me so happy despite the fact that I know very little about dancing. Several ballroom dance classes, beginning modern dance, and beginning jazz dance by no means make me any kind of expert in the field of dance. Yet, I still adore it! And that was my "exercise" today. In our small living room, I danced my heart out for a good 20 minutes. I have this killer miscellaneous playlist on my iPod that I listen to whenever I get the chance and some of the music is absolutely fabulous for dancing. There's Kelly Clarkson (she's more for jamming than dancing), Melanie C (her song "If That Were Me" is amazing), Dr. IZ's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and more. Oh, you can't leave out Bon Jovi "You Wanna Make a Memory." Whew! I love that playlist and I love to just secretly dance. I wish I could take actual dance lessons and choreograph something for a performance. That would be so cool!!!!
It feels really good to be productive. I think I'll go be more productive. See ya!
1 comment:
You should spend more time with Kristen. I bet she would love to dance with you and work out some cool choreography.
Post a Comment