Saturday, February 14, 2009

Good stuff!

It certainly has been a while since I blogged. Some of that is due to the fact that I've been sick with a nasty cold that turned into a sinus infection. Thankfully, I got antibiotics and am feeling better. I actually have started using Web MD and really like it. When my cold wasn't getting any better, I looked up my symptoms on Web MD an had about half of the symptoms of a sinus infection. But, I decided it would be best to at least visit the doctor, since I have had a sinus infection before and pneumonia when I was young. Plus, the other first grade teachers have been sick. Our whole section should just be under quarantine. It has taken Amy 3 weeks to get over whatever she had. She's guessing it was either bronchitis or walking pneumonia. Since we meet together so often as a first grade team, I figured seeing the doctor was probably a great idea. Getting my amoxicillian free wasn't too bad, either. Thanks SelectMed insurance!

I have implemented some of the suggestions from my previous blog and am slowly seeing a change. It's making life a little less stressful, but my kids get annoyed from practicing procedures so much. I remind them that if they follow directions exactly how I give them, they won't have to practice. Most of them get it, but some still think it's funny to not follow directions. Then they don't think it's funny to miss P.E. or recess to practice. Hee hee!! (That was my evil laugh!)

I would blog about my screaming deal I got on my new boots, but I want to post the picture I took, which is not yet uploaded onto my computer. So, that will be for another time.

No comments: