

I am a firm believer in eating dinner at the dinner table and not sitting in front of the TV to eat. BUT because of our very limited space in our small apartment, the kitchen is the only place where I have enough room to sew. In the past 2 weeks since taking the class for my quilt, we've eaten at the dinner table maybe 5 times...maybe.
I'm so happy to be able to have my dinner table back (at least until it comes time to sew on the binding)!
Here it is--my very first official quilt. None of this rag quilt stuff, though those are fun as well.





I just can't stop looking at this quilt. It is so beautiful and I love it because I made it and because of it's little imperfections and quirks. I went to bed last night and said to Kory: "I am so proud of myself." Kory likes the quilt also. YAY!
Can you tell why the quilt is called "My Three Stars?" I couldn't tell by looking at the sample in the store. When I started working on it, I realized why it has that name.
2 comments:
That is seriously SOO BEAUTIFUL!! You'd better be proud of yourself! Miss ya!
Whoa! That's gorgeous! You're amazing! I'm proud to be your friend! Maybe someday I'll take a quilting class--how fun! Thanks again for your help painting! You're seriously so awesome!
Oh, and is the quilt called 3 stars b/c it has 3 different sizes of stars on it?
Post a Comment