Saturday, February 20, 2010

Latest endeavors

Just wanted to post pictures of one of my project ideas. My sister-in-law, Kali has loved the rag quilts I have made and shown off to her and Lynne so I decided it was high time to make her one. For the LONGEST time I stressed over what she would like. Finally, Lynne came with me to help choose. I think she'll like it. Keep in mind she is totally and completely 110% girl and savy when it comes to fashion, thus my stress with choosing exactly the right material for her quilt. Also, Jase says her favorite color is pink.

I can't wait to get started! In the picture, the pink is VERY light. In real life, it's much darker.

Also, I am finishing the same Christmas rag quilt you saw earlier for my mom and taking on a project to sew a rag quilt for one of my best friends, Mickelle. Since she reads my blog, I can't post pictures until after it has been presented to her. Sorry Stella! :)

No comments: