Saturday, January 23, 2010

I figured while I sit here watching Kory duke it out with the Wii, I might as well write something...or just post some photos. :) We went to Tucanos on Thursday night for Kory's free birthday meal. We didn't know that there was a part of 100 being seated before us. UGH! The hour and a half wait was still totally worth it. Tucanos is sooooooo yummy.

That's Kory's little postcard he got for his free meal. I"ll be getting one in May-ish! Yum!



The sisters-in-law came as well. Brittany's first time to Tucanos.

She was enjoying herself...and the foodies!


My camera has a feature that will ask you "Did someone blink?" after you have taken a picture. Good thing it doesn't ask "Was someone being a nerd?"

1 comment:

Kristen said...

If it did have a feature asking if someone was a nerd, you would have been in denial and we would still be there. Sheesh. Way to NOT tell us we were suppose to be funny.