Not much to say. 3 more days. It's funny that we're counting down to Saturday because we don't actually go to Hawaii until Tuesday. But our vacation officially starts on Saturday. Yahoo!
Our Living Room looks like it's being attacked. There is stuff everywhere...mostly my stuff since I have nothing else to do all day except lay out things to be packed for Hawaii. Saturday needs to come faster. Oh man!! I can't stand it any longer. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to be patient. It's always exciting to pack; not as exciting to unpack. But we won't think about the latter part at the moment.
Funny story: We were at Ken and Lynne's (Kory's parents) Sunday night. Jase was there and playing around like running and jumping, etc. He had been told not to jump, especially not off the stairs, which he enjoys thoroughly. So, a little bit later, he jumps off the stairs and gets a spank for it. Then way later, he's on the stairs again and the look on his face is just screaming "jump, jump, I must jump." The four of us watching him warned him not to jump. Then one of us asked: "Jase what happens if you jump?" He says "I get a spank."
Us: "Do you want a spank?"
Jase: "no"
Us: "So what will happen if you jump?"
Jase (contemplative): "I spank myself." He promptly starts wacking himself with an angry face. It was so funny!!! We were rolling with laughter. He just kept wacking his bottom and then did it so hard once that he just stopped and looked at Kali as if to say: "Ow, that hurt. Do I need to cry?" It was hilarious! That was a moment when I truly wished I had my camera handy because I would have taken a video. Oh man that kid kills us!
1 comment:
Such a cute story! I know you told it to me in person last time you visited but it's still great.
I can't believe it's almost time for you to go back to school. Crazy! Come see me again another time before the madness begins!
Post a Comment