Wednesday, April 1, 2009

37 days of school left, and counting. The thing that makes me most crazy...we're still getting SNOW! For crying out loud, can it quit already? Oh wait, this is Utah. It could snow in June, because it has before! *sigh* Things at school are starting to feel like they're winding down. Talk of testing, testing, testing seems to be the main topic of conversation in meetings and casual passing. It almost makes me want to test all of my kids right now. They are SO smart and I'm anxious to see their test results.

Kory and I are officially scheduled for Hilo, Hawaii in July. As an early birthday present, Dad cashed in many of his miles for Kory and I to go to a family reunion on Lynne's side that just happens to be in Hawaii every 3 years. Each day, I am so thankful that I married into this in-law family of mine. Hawaii visits and potentially gorgeous kids--yeah, I'm pretty spoiled.

No other excitement going on around here. BYE!

1 comment:

Chloe and Tyler said...

I can't believe school is winding down that soon. Congrats for making it through one more year. Hawaii should be an awesome break for you.