When Jase (my nephew) is older, I am showing this to any and all girlfriends. :)
Today we were talking about diapers and I said something to the extent of how poopy baby diapers stink. Jase then said: "Well, then why don't they put air conditioner in them? Someone should make diapers with air conditioner already in them." HA!
THEN, later he was talking about having a job of being an unventor--you know, people who make new things for people to use.
THEN, to top it off, he was helping Claire play with a Disney toy (it's one of those where you push the button and a character pops up then you push it closed and push the button to make it pop again) and he wanted us to guess where "Pluno" was.
Oh, THEN Kory said something to me jokingly and I gave him a look. My MIL said: "Oh, did you see the look she gave him. He deserved it." Jase asked: "What book did she give him?"
Check your hearing aid old man!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment