Sunday, January 18, 2009

Check out the coolness!

On Saturday, Kory and I went to the SLC car expo in Sandy. There were some cool cars there!
This was an OLD Camaro. I don't remember what year, but it sure was sweet.



'69 Stang. Beautiful.


In the 'Vette...Corvette convertible. Kory LOVES Corvettes.

Apparently, this was my car before I was married. Hee hee. It's actually kind of UGLY! But hey, I'll take it for free.

This is the one I really want. If I purchase a new car, the Honda Fit would be close to the top of my list. Very economical and roomy, plus how can one resist the cuteness of the hatchback?


A Viper. Oooooooooooh!




This was called a Tomahawk. It don't know who created it, but it's pretty sweet.

Yeah, so that was the car show. Apparently Jase went earlier that day with his mom and dad. He told me tonight that there weren't any pink or purple cars. Sad!

It will be nice to have a "day off" tomorrow. I have to work because I didn't spend enough time on Friday preparing for this upcoming school week.

I have a new calling in the ward: Primary Song Leader. It's been kind of scary the past two weeks, but today one of the Primary teachers told me that singing time has greatly improved since I've been there. Apparently they've had a hard time keeping a Primary chorister. I was very touched and grateful that Heavenly Father gave me an answer to my prayers about being so scared about my calling. He really does hear our prayers.

3 comments:

Airie said...

Sweet rides. I completely disapprove of Michele C. however. ;) I'll take the Camaro, thanks. And I admit, I like the Fits too. Looks like you guys had fun.

MarieC said...

UR would be very offended if he knew you thought the xB with your name on it was ugly. :-)

Amy said...

too fun! I'm glad you felt your prayers were answered....primary chorister is definitely intimidating!